TMT Malaysia Legal Services
Technology and Telecommunications
Providing advice on transactional matters and staying up to date with the latest technology and telecommunication (TMT) trends in Malaysia.
Embrace the Future with TMT Legal Services
At the forefront of innovation
Trusted TMT lawyers in Malaysia
About Sabrina Hashim & Co
Sabrina Hashim & Co is a registered law firm in Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, Malaysia, specialising in three practice areas. Catering to your specific needs, we deliver effective legal solutions to ensure the smooth functioning of your business, ease your workload and elevate your business growth.
What is TMT?
Mitigating risks and maximising opportunities
TMT stands for technology, media and telecommunications. Since the turn of the century, communications have become increasingly complex, and technical advancements in this sector show no indication of slowing down.
TMT deals with the broad subject of legal considerations pertaining to all types of communications across various platforms. This includes print publications, mobile devices, the internet, and more in Malaysia.
The Imperativeness of TMT Lawyers
Ensuring the latest legal advice
Legal Matters Included in TMT
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various IT agreements
- Mergers and acquisition
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Digital content and entertainment
- Cyber and IT security
- Consumer protection, online marketing, and e-Commerce
- Technology transactions
- Digital signatures and encryption
Our Expertise In TMT Malaysia Legal Services
Spanning the full spectrum of TMT
We concentrate on creating value for our clients by performing the services below:
- Solving e-commerce problems, ensuring data protection and privacy and fraud prevention
- Reviewing, advising and negotiating agreements, contractual work and licensing
- Involve in various business process outsourcing
- Advising in various areas and being well-versed in business laws and regulations in Malaysia
Consult a TMT Malaysia expert
TMT Malaysia - FAQ
Adaptability and future thinking are pertinent, as TMT lawyers need to keep up with the world’s ever-evolving technology state and provide solutions to unprecedented issues. Creativity is also a significant attribute to possess, as TMT lawyers must think outside the box.
As TMT law evolves quickly, TMT lawyers need to keep abreast of changes with the internet, data protection and privacy laws, e-commerce issues and fraud prevention in order to keep up with new developments.
Yes, it is. The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the adoption of digital technologies (such as cloud-based technology, video technology, telecommunications, and e-commerce services) in multiple industries, including:
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Financial Services
- Insurance Services
- Professional Services