Commercial Contract Malaysia
Commercial Contract Drafting Services in Malaysia
Bringing Protection And Certainty.
Sabrina Hashim & Co delivers commercial contract drafting services to assist you with successful commercial contracts that holistically protect your interests. It is imperative for businesses to make sure that their commercial contracts are meticulously crafted and reviewed before signing.
Commercial contract lawyer in malaysia
About Sabrina Hashim & Co
Sabrina Hashim & Co is a registered Malaysia law firm specialising in three practice areas. Catering to your specific needs, we deliver effective legal solutions to ensure the smooth functioning of your business, ease your workload and elevate your business growth.
Malaysia commercial contract
What is a Commercial Contract?
The very foundation of your business.
Commercial contract management
Commercial Contract Drafting Services
Our broad contracting experience includes:
- Software license agreement
- Shareholders agreement
- Purchase and supply agreement
- Business purchase agreement
- Joint venture agreement
- Sale and distribution agreement
Meeting Your Commercial Contractual Requirements
Minimising contract risks and disputes.
At Sabrina Hashim & Co, we are committed to providing reliable legal support for our clients. We impose strict measures to deliver better, satisfying results. Our stages of the contracting process are as follows:
Time to plan how to manage your commercial agreements, assign responsibilities, and determine resources to guarantee the contract’s obligations are satisfied.
Realising your plan by putting in the work and ensuring you have provided the information to structure the terms of the commercial contracts.
New contracts are meticulously written, analysed, and signed. Each contract must contain all of the relevant terms and conditions.
Ensure that the legal department or contract manager understands all objectives, obligations, and other contract matters to manage the contract after the contract is signed.
The start of the active period of the agreement (parties involved must perform according to the agreed terms).
Consult a Commercial Contract Lawyer
Commercial Contract FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
A commercial contract should explicitly depict the terms and conditions of the particular transaction. For instance, a commercial contract should include:
- Amount of goods to be provided
- Nature of services to be provided
- Amount of compensation entitled by the seller
- Consequences if either party fails to fulfil their obligations
The subject matter of a commercial contract differs from one contract to another. However, listed below are 7 important clauses commonly found in commercial agreements:
- Parties and purpose of the contract: identity and full legal names must be specified, along with the statement of obligation and subject matter of the transaction
- Termination triggers: to enable parties to terminate the contract
- Damages: a clause stating the predetermined amount to pay if a party fails to perform
- Dispute resolution: inclusion of an agreed procedure to settle any contract
- Force majeure: to protect parties from unprecedented circumstances such as a natural catastrophe
- Confidentiality: to prevent unauthorised access and keep information private and confidential
- Jurisdiction: an explicit statement of the state of jurisdiction to clarify which laws are enforceable