Malaysia Law Firm
Hashim & Co
We take pride in helping our clients navigate business and legal challenges throughout Malaysia and across multiple practice areas.
Professional Law Firm in Malaysia
Sabrina Hashim & Co is a boutique law firm in Malaysia specialising in multiple practice areas, namely Technology and Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment and Corporate and Commercial. Our legal practice is characterised by high standards of advisory, deep understanding of the subject matter and absolute focus on a result-driven approach, all delivered cost-effectively.
What We Do
Expert Advisory Services from a Top Law Firm in Malaysia
Contract Drafting and Negotiation by Professionals
Risk Mitigation: A Holistic Approach to Legal Safety
Meet Our Lawyer
Law Firm in Malaysia
Why choose us?
Recent Cases Handled by Our Law Firm in Malaysia
Our law firm in Malaysia has a proven track record in successfully handling complex cases in various domains.
- A series of agreements for an EV charger supplier and installation specialist. These agreements are with their commercial premises customers, individual customers, partners and collaborators to bring their EVGuru charging equipment and software to customers in Malaysia.
- Agreement for the carriage of HGTV and Cartoon Network on Unifi TV.
Lawyers in Malaysia: Job Responsibilities (non-exhaustive)
- Communicating with clients, colleagues, judges and others involved in the case
- Conducting factual investigations and researching legal concepts, statutes and regulations
- Providing proper legal citation and statutory interpretation
- Preparing and filing legal documents in court
- Negotiating or arguing cases to meet the needs of the client’s case
- Communicating with clients, colleagues and others involved in the transaction
- Understanding the transaction and researching legal concepts, statutes and regulations
- Verifying clients’ documentation
- Conceptualising, structuring, drafting, and negotiating contracts that serve parties’ best interests; and finding ways to prevent future contractual disputes
- Offering legal counsel on compliance matters
Embarking on new business start-ups in Malaysia can be an exhilarating and promising journey filled with potential opportunities. However, amid the excitement and optimism, it’s
“The future of the nation depends on the children of today.” It is a universally acknowledged truth and a foundational human rights principle—every child deserves
Law firm FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Professional lawyers offer you a number of legal assistance and support. They can help you get out or prevent you from getting into legal issues or disputes.
While working with a professional lawyer in Malaysia is not always necessary, depending on your legal situation, failing to work with a qualified lawyer can lead to various repercussions. For instance, lost claims, broken agreements, penalties and even prison time.
As a professional law firm in Malaysia, we provide each client with individual strategic advice tailored to meet their needs. Our clients benefit from our personalised services, diversified practice areas, quality legal work and cost-effective and efficient solutions to their legal issues.
When looking for legal representation, you should consider the following questions:
- Do the lawyers have experience?
- Does the law firm have staying power?
- How will the law firm keep you informed?
Lawyers in Malaysia are expected to uphold the law and protect the rights of their clients. In addition to knowing the law, a good lawyer knows how to listen, communicate efficiently with their clients, work competently to resolve their needs and be ethical in handling a case.
How can we help you?
If you have any legal issues or enquiries about our services, reach out to us.