Malaysia Law Firm
Hashim & Co
We take pride in helping our clients navigate business and legal challenges throughout Malaysia and across multiple practice areas.
Professional Law Firm in Malaysia
Sabrina Hashim & Co is a boutique law firm in Malaysia specialising in multiple practice areas, namely Technology and Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment and Corporate and Commercial. Our legal practice is characterised by high standards of advisory, deep understanding of the subject matter and absolute focus on a result-driven approach, all delivered cost-effectively.
Meet Our Lawyer
Law Firm in Malaysia
Why choose us?
Lawyers in Malaysia: Job Responsibilities (non-exhaustive)
The responsibilities of a litigation lawyer in Malaysia include:
- Communicating with clients, colleagues, judges and others involved in the case
- Conducting factual investigations and researching legal concepts, statutes and regulations
- Providing proper legal citation and statutory interpretation
- Preparing and filing legal documents in court
- Negotiating or arguing cases to meet the needs of the client’s case
The responsibilities of a non-litigation transactional lawyer in Malaysia include:
- Communicating with clients, colleagues and others involved in the transaction
- Understanding the transaction and researching legal concepts, statutes and regulations
- Verifying clients’ documentation
- Conceptualising, structuring, drafting, and negotiating contracts that serve parties’ best interests; and finding ways to prevent future contractual disputes
- Offering legal counsel on compliance matters
Many of these common FAQs about contracts have already been answered, but we have put together a list so you can easily get answers to
Licensing vs franchising in Malaysia; which one is best for you? If you are a business owner, we are sure you have heard of the
Setting up a joint venture in Malaysia with a trusted partner or partners can help you to achieve your goals and elevate your business status.
Law firm FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Professional lawyers offer you a number of legal assistance and support. They can help you get out or prevent you from getting into legal issues or disputes.
While working with a professional lawyer in Malaysia is not always necessary, depending on your legal situation, failing to work with a qualified lawyer can lead to various repercussions. For instance, lost claims, broken agreements, penalties and even prison time.
As a professional law firm in Malaysia, we provide each client with individual strategic advice tailored to meet their needs. Our clients benefit from our personalised services, diversified practice areas, quality legal work and cost-effective and efficient solutions to their legal issues.
When looking for legal representation, you should consider the following questions:
- Do the lawyers have experience?
- Does the law firm have staying power?
- How will the law firm keep you informed?
Lawyers in Malaysia are expected to uphold the law and protect the rights of their clients. In addition to knowing the law, a good lawyer knows how to listen, communicate efficiently with their clients, work competently to resolve their needs and be ethical in handling a case.
How can we help you?
If you have any legal issues or enquiries about our services, reach out to us.